MUD DOC from CAVALOR is a 100% natural but extremely effective treatment for mud fever.
Event Gel is specially recommended for cross-country events with particularly difficult natural obstacles.
An absolutely innovative tendon boot characterized by a perfectly anatomical shape that guarantees the maximum comfort and perfect positioning on the horse’s limb.
· Anatomically-shaped shell
· Double density
· Flexor tendon protection in EVA FOAM
· Elastic straps
· Quick-release tip
· Certified protection
An EVA FOAM pad inserted in the shell provides maximum protection for the flexor tendon, an area at particular risk of injury and bruising. A quick closure, adjustable with elastic straps makes the OLYMPUS TENDON BOOT extremely practical to put on and remove.
- Anatomically shaped shell – guarantees maximum comfort and perfect positioning
- EVA foam protection – extra protection for the most vulnerable part of the joint
- Elastic straps – soft adjustable elastic straps enable a perfect fit without excessive pressure. The special elastomers used in the straps maintain constant tension over time and even when wet
- Quick-release tip – undeformable FLEXTAN tips on a stainless steel clasp allow extremely fast hooking and unhooking, even with just one hand.
- Certified protection – tested and certified by RCT Rico Test
VEREDUS PRO JUMP VELCRO FETLOCK BOOT
- Superior quality closed cell foam and a triple-layer construction provide comfort as well as easy cleaning and does not absorb moisture
- Lightweight and flexible, yet protective against impact, overreaching and trauma
- Heavy duty and durable shock absorbing neoprene
- Velcro straps across the front for secure closure and stable positioning
- Sold in pairs
VEREDUS YOUNG JUMP VENTO