Our Returns Policy
- You can return products bought online or in-store if unsuitable within 28 days of receiving them. Sale items or reduced items must be returned within 14 days.
- All product returns are at the cost of the customer unless we have sent the wrong item or it is faulty.
- Please package your item carefully to prevent it from being damaged in transit.
- Please ensure that you enclose a note of your order ID, name, address and the reason for the return.
- Please refrain from applying postal stickers or packaging tape directly onto the original packaging of products (footwear boxes, rug bags, product boxes etc). In the event these terms are not adhered to and considerable damage is caused to the packaging, we will have to deduct money from your refund.
- Refunds will be processed within 7 days of us receiving the items back.
If you are looking to exchange any items recently ordered, simply follow the returns process above to obtain a refund and place a new order online for the item(s) you require.
We aim to process refunds for unwanted items as soon as we receive the returned item. If you would like to place your new order before you receive your refund this will secure the stock for your order and you will receive your new items faster.
Our returns address is:
Bits N Bridles, Nellyfield Farm, Red House Lane, Selby, YO8 8NH