AMK ADVENTURE MEDICAL KITS DOG SERIES TRAIL DOG – FIRST AID KIT FOR DOGS
This dog-specific kit gives you comprehensive medical solutions for your trail buddy.
6 in stock
ADVENTURE DOG SERIES TRAIL DOG
- Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Safely remove splinters and ticks from your dog’s paws and body.
- Triangular Bandage Safely administer first aid to your dog by first muzzling them with this triangular bandage.
- Cohesive Elastic Bandage Easily wrap injuries with this self-adhering bandage which doesn’t stick to fur.
- Size: 7.5 x 1.5 x 5.3
- Weight: .75
- Trip Duration: Multiple Days
- Item #: 0135-0115
- Item Name: ADVENTURE DOG SERIES TRAIL DOG
- Hiking / Backpacking
- Urban / Family / Camping
- Hunting / Fishing
- 2 – Sterile Gauze Dressing, 3″ x 3″, Pkg./2
- 2 – Sterile Non-Adherent Dressing, 2″ x 3″
- 1 – Conforming Gauze Bandage, 2″
- 1 – Irrigation Syringe, 10cc. with 18 Gauge Tip
- 1 – Saline Wound & Eye Wash
- 1 – Elastic Bandage Self Adhering, 2″
- 3 – Triple Antibiotic Ointment
- 6 – Antiseptic Wipe
- 2 – Alcohol Swab
Sprain / Strain
- 1 – Triangular Bandage (See Instructions For use As Muzzle
- Medical Instruction / Instruments
- 1 – Pet First Aid Manual
- 1 – Splinter Picker / Tick Remover Forceps
- 1 – Hydrogen Peroxide 3%, 1 oz. (To Induce Vomiting)
Medication (When Giving To Animals, Only Give Doses Prescribed by Veterinarian)
- 2 – Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg.), Pkg./1
We reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary
Please note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.